Let me introduce myself, Hi (waves) I’m Guin and this is my blog!
I actually thought this would be a relatively easy post to write, I was wrong, how do I tell you all about myself without it sounding like I’m up myself or turning this into a boring curriculum vitae?
Perhaps I will start with what I want you all to know about me….I am loving, creative, qualified, helpful, intelligent, understanding but most of all interesting, because if I’m not interesting, no one is going to keep reading!
First and foremost I am a mother to Sophie and a wife to Ben, the loves of my life!
Some Fast Facts about me:
- Ben and I have been together for over 13 years and married for almost 4.
- Our daughter Sophie is 2 and the day she was born I am sure my heart grew 10 fold!
- I spent a ridiculous amount of time at Uni (8 years in total) but I guess it was all worth it.
- When I am not blogging I work three days a week as an Urban Designer and Town Planner
- I studied Interior Architecture at Uni, and until recently worked as an Interior Stylist
- My style (interiors and fashion) is eclectic and evolving.
- I love keeping active, especially if it involves getting outdoors! And I love helping others to get fit too, at the moment I run a lunch time exercise group twice a week for the women at work.
- I am health conscious and am constantly trying to find that balance of healthy, nutritious food that is affordable and convenient.
- While I consider myself a foodie (having worked in a Gourmet store for many years) it is my hubby who actually does most of the cooking in our house…….which is great, ’cause he is a great cook!
I’m not sure what else to write, except I guess to say that I hope you enjoy my musings and I look forward to getting to know you all.